Steinel X Series L-S ONE white
Bring light to any place and save yourself unnecessary electricity costs. Conserve resources and use the power of the sun. The advantages at a glance:
- Light 365 days a year - even in winter. Guaranteed.
- No cable necessary, so flexible use
- No electricity costs. Maximum sustainability.
- 3000 K bright illumination of approx. 30 sqm - thanks to powerful solar panels
- With motion detector for lighting when needed
No energy costs. No electricity connection. No compromises. With the Steinel X Series L-S ONE white One sensor LED light, Steinel has developed a solar light that always works and also comes in sustainable plastic-free packaging. It combines the best technical components - from the highly efficient monocrystalline solar panel for 20% more output than conventional solar panels, the powerful infrared sensor, the temperature-resistant rechargeable battery with 60-day light reserve to the intelligent microprocessor control. Every outdoor area up to 30m² is reliably illuminated with warm-white light. 365 days a year. In all weathers. And Zero electricity costs. This makes it the most elegant and sustainable solution for mounting on garden walls, outside walls and wherever no electricity is available.
Synergy Solar Lights for your organisation
Having undertaken over 8 years of research into solar lighting and green energy solutions, this has culminated in us producing three core intelligent technologies to support lighting in a cloudy, snowy or rain-affected environment, sophisticated temperature control systems in extremely hot or cold environments.
At Synergy Solar Lights we strive to be the top sustainable solution provider in the field of solar lighting and green energy solutions. We take immense pride in our sustainability achievements and to date we have provided sustainable solar lighting and green energy solutions to a vast amount of organisations.
There are a number of important benefits to businesses who choose solar lights, including:
They charge through the largest renewable energy source - the sun!
- They reduce electricity bills - no need to pay for ongoing and rising electricity costs.
- They have diverse applications and can be easily relocated.
- There are low or no ongoing maintenance costs.
- Advanced technology means they operate at full performance between 7 to 12 days, even on cloudy, snowy or rainy days on a full charge.
- They are cheap and easy to install, and there is no need for an electrician.
- They improve your energy security and independence.
- They help your business’s green credentials and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- They reduce your impact on the environment.
Solar street lighting is worth the money in comparison to traditional lighting because it saves corporations, businesses, and councils money over time and their impact on the environment.
You won't need to replace the LED fixtures as often, you save a lot of money on trenching, and don't need to worry about buying expensive permits.
Synergy Solar Lights is backed by qualified engineers and professionals at hand with more than eight years of research in the field of solar lighting.
At Synergy Solar Lights we believe that cooperation and collaboration are key elements in moving forward and therefore invite you all to join us on our journey in creating a bright and sustainable future
Our experts in solar lighting are here to help optimise your organisation or projects lighting needs email@example.com