Synergy M 3 Series SY-16 Solar Light
Synergy SY 16
- Boasting a 1000Lumens
- The LED panel part can be rotated freely and the max lighting Angle can reach 360°
- The angle of the solar panel can be adjusted, The tilt angle of the maximum power can be adjusted according to the local geographic location, the max angle is 43°, suitable for all the
Countries of 43° latitude
- PIR function and the PIR delay lighting time can be adjusted from 10S to 7 mins
- 3 lighting modes for choice: M1: summer mode, M2； winter mode M3: Party/dinner mode
- TCS tech for battery temperature protection from -10~60°
- TCS tech for battery temperature protection from -20~60°
- Great sealability for using Ultrasonic Welding+waterproof ring technology, double waterproof
- No screws in appearance by using Ultrasonic Welding technology
- ALS2.3 technological innovation, when the battery power drops(battery power>30%) the brightness still can keep 100%； prolong lighting time to 7 days
- Product colour can be customized
- Battery power indicator
- Tempered glass monocrystalline silicon solar panel-_efficiency up to 21%
- The case material is all quality PC, high corrosion resistance, suitable for more installation places
- The angle of the solar panel can be adjusted
- Thermostatic technology
- Extends lighting time
Synergy Solar Lights for your organisation
Having undertaken over 8 years of research into solar lighting and green energy solutions, this has culminated in us producing three core intelligent technologies to support lighting in a cloudy, snowy or rain-affected environment, sophisticated temperature control systems in extremely hot or cold environments.
At Synergy Solar Lights we strive to be the top sustainable solution provider in the field of solar lighting and green energy solutions. We take immense pride in our sustainability achievements and to date we have provided sustainable solar lighting and green energy solutions to a vast amount of organisations.
There are a number of important benefits to businesses who choose solar lights, including:
They charge through the largest renewable energy source - the sun!
- They reduce electricity bills - no need to pay for ongoing and rising electricity costs.
- They have diverse applications and can be easily relocated.
- There are low or no ongoing maintenance costs.
- Advanced technology means they operate at full performance between 7 to 12 days, even on cloudy, snowy or rainy days on a full charge.
- They are cheap and easy to install, and there is no need for an electrician.
- They improve your energy security and independence.
- They help your business’s green credentials and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- They reduce your impact on the environment.
Solar street lighting is worth the money in comparison to traditional lighting because it saves corporations, businesses, and councils money over time and their impact on the environment.
You won't need to replace the LED fixtures as often, you save a lot of money on trenching, and don't need to worry about buying expensive permits.
Synergy Solar Lights is backed by qualified engineers and professionals at hand with more than eight years of research in the field of solar lighting.
At Synergy Solar Lights we believe that cooperation and collaboration are key elements in moving forward and therefore invite you all to join us on our journey in creating a bright and sustainable future
Our experts in solar lighting are here to help optimise your organisation or projects lighting needs email@example.com