EcoFlow Delta 2 Portable Power Station
The EcoFlow Delta 2 is a portable amd lightweight power station with 1kWh capacity that is a must-have for any home that puts power security and comfort first. Ensure you're prepared with the power station made for almost any situation your family could find themselves in - all while staying green. Use as an emergency power supply to auto switch to battery power when the power goes down. Great for blackouts to keep your essentials running.
Power just about anything
A 1800W AC output means you can power more than 90% of your home appliances. That's your microwave, fridge, or even coffee maker. Try plugging in up to 15 devices at once for when you're around the table with the family. DELTA 2 can prevent overloading from devices up to 2400W thanks to X-Boost technology.
Expand the capacity
With a capacity of 1kWh to start with, you've got enough energy for your essentials for hours on end. Need even more? Add on the DELTA 2 extra battery to reach 2048Wh, or add on the DELTA Max Extra Battery to hit 3040Wh. Great for home backup or everyday appliances.
Charge from solar panels
Pair with solar panels and charge in as fast as 3-6 hours with 1x400W, 2x220W portable solar panels. With its MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) smart algorithm, DELTA 2 can actively detect the voltage and current in real-time to reach the maximum power point with >98% efficiency. That means a more efficient charge. Pick from a range of solar panels to get the speed you need (110W, 160W, 220W, 400W). With that, you've got access to free energy anywhere.
Control from anywhere
Use the EcoFlow app to control your DELTA 2 from anywhere using Wi-Fi. Link with Bluetooth when off-grid. Either way, you can check charging data, customize settings and adjust the charging speed with ease.
Built to last 6x longer
Get years of regular use until hitting 80% of its original capacity. That's down to its LiFePO4 battery chemistry giving you 3000+ full charge and drain cycles. DELTA 2's built-in battery management system regulates vitals to keep it safe, secure, and built to stand the test of time.
- Capacity: 1024Wh
- Extra Battery: Supports one DELTA 2 extra battery or DELTA Max extra battery
- AC Output: 4 outlets, 1800W total (Surge 2700W)
- USB-A Output: 2 ports, 5V, 2.4A, 12W Max
- USB-A Fast Charge: 2 ports, 5V, 2.4A / 9V, 2A / 12V, 1.5A, 18W Max
- USB-C Output: 2 ports, 5/9/12/15/20V, 5A, 100W Max
- Car Power Output: 1 port, 12.6V, 10A, 126W Max
- AC Charging: 1200W
- Solar Charging: 11-60V, 15A, 500W max
- Cycle life: 3000 cycles to 80+% capacity
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 400 x 211 x 281 mm
- Weight: 12 kg
Synergy Solar Lights for your organisation
Having undertaken over 8 years of research into solar lighting and green energy solutions, this has culminated in us producing three core intelligent technologies to support lighting in a cloudy, snowy or rain-affected environment, sophisticated temperature control systems in extremely hot or cold environments.
At Synergy Solar Lights we strive to be the top sustainable solution provider in the field of solar lighting and green energy solutions. We take immense pride in our sustainability achievements and to date we have provided sustainable solar lighting and green energy solutions to a vast amount of organisations.
There are a number of important benefits to businesses who choose solar lights, including:
They charge through the largest renewable energy source - the sun!
- They reduce electricity bills - no need to pay for ongoing and rising electricity costs.
- They have diverse applications and can be easily relocated.
- There are low or no ongoing maintenance costs.
- Advanced technology means they operate at full performance between 7 to 12 days, even on cloudy, snowy or rainy days on a full charge.
- They are cheap and easy to install, and there is no need for an electrician.
- They improve your energy security and independence.
- They help your business’s green credentials and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- They reduce your impact on the environment.
Solar street lighting is worth the money in comparison to traditional lighting because it saves corporations, businesses, and councils money over time and their impact on the environment.
You won't need to replace the LED fixtures as often, you save a lot of money on trenching, and don't need to worry about buying expensive permits.
Synergy Solar Lights is backed by qualified engineers and professionals at hand with more than eight years of research in the field of solar lighting.
At Synergy Solar Lights we believe that cooperation and collaboration are key elements in moving forward and therefore invite you all to join us on our journey in creating a bright and sustainable future
Our experts in solar lighting are here to help optimise your organisation or projects lighting needs firstname.lastname@example.org